This is in progress, I will keep adding the talks
I love to watch the talks. And talking about those, how it’s interesting for the topic and etc. After I watch a talk I want to talk about it to someone and share the knowledge with them. But, I think sometimes it’s not a really great idea. Some people might not have the same interests as me or they might not interest at all. That’s one reason to create a list.
Another reason is for me. I watched the talk and I am very interested in the talk but I did not keep the talk and later when I want to re-watch those talks I lost track of browsing back the talk. That’s why I created this list. I will keep adding the talks. If you have the same interest in the talks that I watched, please feel free to discuss and talk more about that topic in detail.
- !!Con West 2019 – Lynn Cyrin: The Best Parts! Of My Favorite Things!
- !!Con West 2019 – Jennifer Wang: IMUs FTW!! Building IMU-based gesture recognition!
- Building a Ruby profiler (Localhost, March 2018)
- I Love Bugs (Keynote) – Allison Kaptur
- So you want to be a wizard – Julia Evans
- Creating a Culture of Observability